Culture of Appreciation: Employee Recognition Made Personal is a DEI-informed program that helps maximize the potential of individuals and teams to thrive.
According to Gallup’s 2022 poll, when employee recognition programs are expertly managed, employees are:
To actualize recognition and appreciation, Creative Facilitations helps you:
- Increase employee retention by personalizing recognition and appreciation
- Ensure employee recognition and appreciation are accessible and equitable
- Train managers on how to increase engagement and productivity
- Create a rewarding organizational culture
- Update policies and procedures to promote authentic appreciation
Culture of Appreciation programs include:
Live learning & team building sessions (in-person or virtual)
Toolkits and activities for asynchronous learning and application
Delivery of curated resource lists
1:1 and team coaching + ongoing progress checks
“To truly stand apart and thrive, organizations must appreciate a person for who they are, not just for what they do! With appreciation, people feel valued as their unique selves which increases belonging.”
– Stephanie Pollack, President, Creative Facilitations
Creative Facilitations is a Disability-owned & Woman-owned business. Being part of marginalized groups, our disabled, neurodiverse, multi-cultural lenses inform every aspect of our work; combining this with our global team’s diversity on 3 continents, we aim to further accessibility and belonging worldwide.