The CF Team is purposefully chosen with all forms of diversity in mind.
CF facilitators and consultants are known for authenticity, vulnerability, optimism, presence, ability to connect the dots, and patience meeting people where they are. All are sought after global experts who believe in learning something from everyone while making a positive impact.
CF producers of virtual learning are known for combining technical expertise with their love for people, ensuring live sessions run smoothly, solving emergent tech problems with a poker face, and adeptly working across cultures. All are warm, curious, and caring experts who believe tech exists to connect people so they can thrive.
We’ve had the honor of working with these wonderful organizations over the last 25 years!
- Greater Good Science Center – UC Berkeley
- Center for Whole Communities
- Institute for Shipboard Education: Semester At Sea
- Omega Institute
- Mercy Corps – oPt Gaza
- TaF.tc: Singapore Fashion and Design School
- The Hidden Good – Singapore
- Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- USGS – U.S. Dept of the Interior
- Providence Health Plan
- Metropolitan Group
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LA Metro)
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT) – Oregon
- Bard College
- University of Virginia